High-paid executives at Pittsburgh-area firms in 2013 included:
• Charles Bunch, chairman and CEO of PPG Industries, $16.9 million.
• Robert J. Coury, executive chairman of Mylan Inc., $15.4 million.
• J. Brett Harvey, chairman and CEO of Consol Energy, $15.2 million.
• John Surma, former chairman and CEO of U.S. Steel, $12.5 million.
• Heather Bresch, CEO of Mylan Inc., $9.05 million.
• Edward Stack, chairman and CEO of Dick’s Sporting Goods, $8.5 million.
• James Rohr, executive chairman and former CEO of PNC Financial Services Group, $8.5 million.
• William Demchak, president and CEO of PNC Financial Services Group, $7.98 million.
Source: Tribune-Review research; company securities filings
Copyright ©2019— Trib Total Media, LLC (TribLIVE.com)