Congratulations to Erin and Jake Trombetta on the birth of their first child.
Levi Robert Trombetta was born on Oct. 17. Maternal grandparents are Donna and Bob Heinrich of Carnegie and paternal grandparents are Chris and Lou Trombetta of Carnegie. Maternal great-grandparents are Jean and Pat Cooney, the late Robert Heinrich, and Jean Heinrich Bartholomew. Paternal great-grandparent is Jane Reda.
• Lindsay and Brian Frank of Collier welcomed a baby boy to their family on Oct. 23. Brady Keith Frank weighed 5 pounds, 15 ounces at birth and was 19 inches long. Brady was welcomed home by his big brothers Tyler and Logan.
Maternal grandparents are Christine and Joe Zyra of Scott and Sue and Ron Frank. Great-grandparents include Louise Homa, Mary Jane Zyra and Joe and Arlene Seibel. Little Brady Keith just missed Great-Grandma Louise Homa’s 97th birthday on Oct. 11.
• Katie and Salvatore Dedola are receiving congratulations on the birth of their first child.
Salvatore John Dedola III was born on Nov. 8, at Sewickley Hospital, weighing 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. His grandparents include Mary and Mark Keller, Dawn and Sam Dedola and Mary and Bill Butler.
• Congratulations to Cathy and Brian Naccarelli of Carnegie on the birth of Clara Beatrix on Oct. 22. Clara weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces at birth. Lou Naccarelli of Carnegie is the proud paternal grandfather and Chuck and Carol Hensler of the North Hills are the proud maternal grandparents.
• Jennifer and Matt Lantz of Florida are welcoming their newborn son. Benjamin was born on Nov. 7. Paternal first-time grandparents are former Carnegie residents (now of Florida) Sandy and Mike Lantz.
• Happy 87th birthday to Paul C. Herrmann of Crafton who celebrates on Nov. 26. Paul was born in Carnegie and is the father of Chip (Michale) Herrmann of Rosslyn Farms and Heidi Herrmann-Lysaght of Crafton.
He is the brother of Bernice Herrmann of Carnegie, grandfather of Julia (Dan) Herrmann-Foster and Bridget Herrmann and has three great-grandchildren, Jack, Max and Emma.
• Lynn (McGuire) and Bob Severns of Collier will celebrate their 46th wedding anniversary on Nov. 23.
• Birthday greetings and love are sent to Jeff Stephan of Carnegie from his wife Cheryl and son Jeffery as he celebrates another great year on Nov. 26.
• Happy 91st birthday to Julia Kantor of Cubbage Hill who will celebrate on Nov. 21. Julia is mom to Harry Kantor of Bradenton, Fla., and Sandy (Bob) Kosik. Julia has two great-granddaughters, Emily, 12, and Meaghan, 7, who are the daughters of Jennifer and Rob English. Julia and her family will celebrate at Peters Place in Bridgeville.
• Marianne (Miraglia) and Terry Cummings of Collier have returned home from West Palm Beach, Fla., where they visited their daughter, Jovanna Magersuppe and family for two weeks. The highlight of their trip was to meet their great-granddaughter Sophie Belle who is 17 months old.
• Happy 11th birthday to Gavin Helbig of Rosslyn Heights who celebrates Nov. 24. Gavin is the son of Jennifer and Matt and is in the fifth grade at Carnegie Elementary School. He has two brothers, Zavier and Joey and a little sister Nevaeh.
• Happy 12th birthday to Zack Holderbaum of Carnegie who celebrates on Nov. 26. Zack is the son of Carrie and Dennis Holderbaum and is brother to David, Brady and Bryan. Zack’s uncle, Tom Wilson, celebrates his birthday on Nov. 30 with Kathy and son Bryce.
• Happy sixth birthday to Hayden Quertinmont who celebrates on Nov. 26. Hayden is the son of Brooke and Mike Quertinmont of Rennerdale, and has a little sister, Amelia.
• Harry Briggs of Chartiers Terrace celebrates his birthday on Nov. 25 with his son, Timmy. Harry is famous for his years of service at the Gab ‘n Eat in Scott. His friends and family wish him many more happy and healthy years.
• Happy fifth birthday to Ashton James Calloway of Rennerdale who celebrates on Nov. 22. Ashton is the son of Sandra and Shaun Calloway and grandson of Sharon and Jamie Schidek and Marion and Chuck Wolff.
• Happy birthday to Debra (Falleroni) Weigner who celebrates on Nov. 23 with her husband, Allen, and children, Amanda and Larry. She is the daughter of the late Agnes and the late Frank Falleroni of Carnegie.
• Birthday wishes are sent to Robbie (Garner) Masco of Carnegie who celebrates Nov. 24. Robbie is the wife of Al Masco, mom to Christy (Jeff) Lane-Woynar of Upper St. Clair and “MeeMaw” of Hannah who is 18 and A.J. who is 9.
• Birthdays this week include, Scott Scheib, Kenneth Bryan, Jay Haygood, Joe Changle, Bernadette Gruska Czarniecki, Dave Kiszer, Tyler Valentine and Heather Dempster.
• The 10-year reunion for Carlynton’s Class of 2004 will be held at The Yard in Pittsburgh from 5 to 8 p.m. on Nov. 28. Ticket price is $35 cover for food and two drink tickets. RSVP by Nov. 24 to Leah Ward at leah [email protected] for more information.
Cindy Babish Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or [email protected].