Federal, state and local government offices will be closed Thursday in observance of Thanksgiving.
• Allegheny County’s Marriage License and Passport Office will close at 4:30 p.m., rather than 7:30 p.m.
• The Allegheny County Department of Court Records, the courts and the District Attorney’s Office will be closed.
• All other county offices will be open.
• City and state offices, including PennDOT centers, will be closed. State liquor stores will be open.
• Federal offices and courts will be open.
• Trash collections in Pittsburgh scheduled for Thursday will be delayed one day.
• Carnegie Library branches will be open.
• The Port Authority will operate on a normal schedule.
• Mail will be delivered and collected Friday.
Copyright ©2019— Trib Total Media, LLC (TribLIVE.com)