Prostitution, theft cases among those recently handled by Judge Herbst in Monroeville
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Justin Wharton, 32, of Wilmerding on charges of robbery, retail theft and simple assault. Charges were filed Jan. 21.
- Sherry Lingle, 52, of Blairsville on charges of robbery, retail theft and conspiracy. Charges were filed Jan. 10.
- Nicholas Norris, 26, of Pitcairn on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of controlled substances. Pitcairn police filed the charges Feb. 4.
- Christopher Robinson, 25, of McKeesport on charges of corruption of minors, three counts of conspiracy and four counts of promoting prostitution of a minor. Charges were filed Aug. 23.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Sean Reilly, 38, of North Versailles on charges of retail theft, flight to avoid apprehension, disorderly conduct and harassment. Charges were filed Feb. 5.
- Darrell Carr, 29, of Pitcairn on charges of fleeing or attempting to elude officer, disorderly conduct, driving an unregistered vehicle, driving with a suspended license, operating a vehicle without required financial responsibility and careless driving. Pitcairn police filed the charges Jan. 19.
- Brandon Haddaway, 33, of Monroeville on charges of driving under the influence. Charges were filed Oct. 30.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter @MikeJdiVittorio.