Things to do around Westmoreland County next week and beyond
• Greensburg Art Center, 230 Todd School Road will host these camps:
— 10 a.m.-1 p.m. July 10, 17, 24.
— 1:30-3:30 p.m. July 12, 18, 26 and Aug. 8, Drawing of Nature for ages 10 and up.
Details: 724-837-6791 or greensburgartcenter.org.
• Sages Army Coffee Break, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Friday, Sages Army Headquarters, Irwin. Entrance at Millers Crossing parking lot. This is a gathering of women who have family members struggling with addiction. Details: 412-512-7236.
• “The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature” movie, 8:30 p.m. Saturday, Keystone State Park beach house, 1150 Keystone Park Road, Derry Township. Details: 724-668-2939.
• Brown bag bingo, lunch at noon, bingo at 1 p.m. Saturday, New Alexandria Center for Active Adults, 207 W. Main St. Cost: $20 includes lunch, bingo pack and door prize ticket. Must be over 18. Basket raffle and 50/50. Details: 724-668-7055.
• Bushy Run Battlefield Heritage Society annual classic car cruise, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday at the museum/battlefield, 1253 Bushy Run Road, Jeannette. Free event features prizes, music, 50/50, silent and Chinese auctions. Details: 724-527-5584 or bushyrunbattlefield.com.
• Tinkey family reunion, July 8 at the old Tinkey Homestead near Seven Springs Mountain Resort in Champion. Potluck buffet will begin at 1 p.m. with games and fellowship to follow. Details: 724-238-9462 or 724-423-3411.
• Yeskey family reunion, noon-6 p.m. July 14, St. Vincent Grove, 614 Monastery Drive, Latrobe. Bring a dessert to share. Details: 724-853-1787.
• Laurel Valley Seniors trip to Rivers Casino on July 23. Pickups: New Florence VFW at 10 a.m., Ligonier Borough bus parking lot at 10:30 a.m., New Alexandria Keystone Plaza at 10:45 a.m. Buses will depart the casino at 7 p.m. Fee: $30 cash; includes $20 in slots play and $5 food voucher. Participants must be 21 or older and have a photo ID. Reservations: 724-235-2800, 724-238-7942 or 724-668-7055.
• Bingo, early bird at 7 p.m. Friday, St. Bartholomew Church Marian Hall, Route 119, Crabtree. Cost: $35. Details: 724-834-0709 or 724-837-0197.
Submissions from nonprofit or not-for-profit organizations for Briefly Speaking and Club News can be emailed to [email protected], faxed to 724-838-5171 or mailed to 622 Cabin Hill Drive, Greensburg, PA 15601-1657. Submissions are due at least two weeks prior to the event. Each announcement is printed once; there is no fee. Information: 724-836-4970.