Assault, DUI cases among those recently handled in Judge DeLuca’s Penn Hills court
Penn Hills District Judge Anthony L. DeLuca handled the following cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court. Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Tyree Lamar Tolliver, 20, of Penn Hills on charges of simple assault and harassment. Charges were filed Jan. 10.
- Jordan Emmanuel Thomas, 20, of Monroeville on charges of aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of children. Charges were filed March 20.
- Mathew Lenart, 33, of Penn Hills on charges of hindering apprehension, conspiracy and possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges were filed May 14.
- Benjamin Simmons, 20, of Pittsburgh on charges of receiving stolen property, firearms not to be carried without a license and turning movements and required signals. Charges were filed July 31.
- David Brooks, 25, of Brentwood on charges of receiving stolen property, possession of weapon, simple assault and recklessly endangering another person. Charges were filed Aug. 21.
- Maria Andreyanchenko, 29, of Penn Hills on charges of endangering the welfare of children, recklessly endangering another person and three counts of simple assault. Wilkins Township police filed the charges Aug. 27.
Waived preliminary hearings
- James Morton III, 19, of Penn Hills on charges of receiving stolen property and conspiracy. Charges were filed Feb. 16.
- Richard Jenkins, 48, of Penn Hills on charges of driving under the influence, driving at unsafe speed and driving with a suspended license. Charges were filed May 7.
- Fred Thompson III, 26, of Turtle Creek on charges of theft by deception, identity theft, insurance fraud and two counts of forgery. Attorney General’s Office filed the charges June 13.
- Kayla Smith, 27, of Pittsburgh on charges of driving under the influence. Wilkins Township police filed the charges June 9.
- Dinah Glenn, 19, of Verona on charges of simple assault. Charges were filed July 6.
- Kenneth Eason Jr., 35, of Monroeville on charges of conspiracy, seven counts of criminal use of a communication facility, seven counts of possession of controlled substances and seven counts of possession with intent to deliver. Charges were filed Aug. 7.
- Charles Lingo, 59, of Pittsburgh on charges of deceitful business practices, home improvement fraud, two counts of theft by unlawful taking and two counts of receiving stolen property. Charges were filed Aug. 23.