Drug, DUI cases among those recently handled in Judge DeLuca’s Penn Hills court
Penn Hills District Judge Anthony L. DeLuca handled the following cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court. Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- D’Andre Spencer, 27, of Verona on charges of simple assault and harassment. Charges were filed March 15.
- Antoinette Saunders, 40, of Wilkinsburg on charges of criminal trespass and public drunkenness. Charges were filed March 15.
- Jamaine Williams, 22, of Penn Hills on charges of possession with intent to deliver, possession of controlled substances, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges were filed May 18.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Chelcy Harris, 19, of Penn Hills on charges of criminal mischief. Charges were filed May 29.
- Obayhana Wright, 46, of Penn Hills on charges of forgery. Wilkins Township police filed the charges July 5.
- Richard White, 51, of Pittsburgh on charges of statement under penalty, tampering with public records, fraudulent insurance documents and fraudulent title. State police filed the charges July 11.
- Martin Oconnell, 61, of Pittsburgh on charges of simple assault, two counts of harassment and three counts of disorderly conduct. Wilkins Township police filed the charges Aug. 4.
- Robert Eveleth, 56, of Gibsonia on charges of driving under the influence and careless driving. Charges were filed Aug. 2.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter @MikeJdiVittorio.