DUI, theft cases among those recently handled by Judge Zucco in Plum
District Judge Linda Zucco recently handled the following cases. Charges filed by Plum police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Antonio Lindsey, 41, of Monroeville on charges of simple assault, criminal mischief and providing false reports. Charges were filed July 3.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Anthony Bowser, 28, of Plum on charges of driving under the influence, following too closely, careless driving and restrictions on alcoholic beverages. Charges were filed June 7.
- Clifford Myers, 59, of Natrona Heights on charges of driving under the influence. Charges were filed July 8.
- Michael Pesanka, 33, of Munhall on charges of driving under the influence, failure to keep right, driving at unsafe speed and careless driving. Oakmont police filed the charges May 24.
- Steven Whiteman, 39, of Plum on charges of driving under the influence and careless driving. Charges were filed July 11.
- Abigail Tucker, 36, of Plum on charges of theft from a motor vehicle and identity theft. Charges were filed July 14. Tucker went before the judge on another case. She waived a preliminary hearing on charges of criminal mischief and disorderly conduct. Charges were filed July 22.