Cubbage Hill native celebrating 100th birthday
Joseph Masciantonio, formerly of Cubbage Hill and now resident of Country Meadows Nursing Center, celebrates his 100th birthday on Friday.
Joe was married to the former Larane Woods for 69 years before her passing in 2010. Joe and Larane had two daughters, Lora (Robert) Michigan of Ohio and Janice (Robert) Schultz of North Carolina. They also have four grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
• Happy 88th birthday to Anna Marie (Adamo) Mauti of Cubbage Hill who celebrates on Nov. 13 with her family. She is the mother of Augie (Janice) Mauti, Rev. Joe (Marianne) Mauti, Patty (Leon) Dwinga and Jo Marie (Dave) Tissue. Anna Marie has 11 grandchildren and one great-grandchild. Anna Marie was the wife of Bob Mauti who passed away in 2006.
• Mary Ann (Shaffer) and Shag Shaughnessy of Carnegie will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary today. They are the parents of Richard Shaughnessy of Florida, Heather (Mark) Russo of Moon and Shannan (Mike) Shaughnessy of New York. Mary Ann and Shag also have three grandchildren, Ryan, Daniel and Megan Ann.
• Happy second birthday to Jozie Loveland Godlewski, who celebrates on Nov. 19. She is the daughter of Amanda Mervosh of Carnegie and Mark Godlewski of the South Side.
Also, Jozie’s mom Amanda will celebrate her 32nd birthday on Nov. 17. Jozie’s grandmother and Amanda’s mom is Mary Lynn Mervosh of Carnegie.
• Debbie and Alex Stack of Carnegie will celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary on Nov. 18 by renewing their wedding vows and celebrating with family and friends. Debbie and Alex are the parents of two children and have one grandchild.
• Shirley (Wahl) Krasousky of Carnegie celebrates her birthday on Nov. 18. Shirley is mother to Ed (Susan) and Tim (Liz) Krasousky. Shirley has five grandchildren, Kristi Constantine, Edward Krasousky III, Katherine Clegg, Michael and Becky Krasousky. She also has six great-grandchildren (with two on the way) Ryan, Aydan, Wyatt, Collyn, Alyssa and Jordan. Shirley was the loving wife of Edward “Chirp” Krasousky for 53 years before he died in 2006.
• Eileen (Wiliszewski) and John Welsh of Scott Township will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Nov. 14. Eileen and John are the parents of two sons, John (Denise) and Patrick (Peggy). They also have four grandchildren, Erin, Sean, Paige and Madison Welsh.
• Birthdays wishes are sent to Laura Caughey Longo who celebrates tomorrow. She is the wife of Joe and she has three children, Beth Francis, Matt and Frank Wilson. They also have five grandchildren, Alyssa and Jordyn Francis, Madi, Ben and Jake Wilson. Laura is one of the friendly faces at the CVS in Carnegie.
•Happy 45th wedding anniversary to Daryl and Ed Ault of Carnegie who will celebrate on Nov. 15. They are the parents of Nathan, Lauren and the late Lindsay. Daryl and Ed also have nine grandchildren.
• Lonnie Lamb will celebrate another birthday on Nov. 15 with his lovely wife, Cathy, family and friends.
• Happy 19th birthday to Jenna Devinney of Scott Township who celebrates on Nov. 19. Jenna is the daughter of Kim and Jim Devinney and attends Penn State Behrend.
• Happy 23rd wedding anniversary to Peggy and John Crawshaw of Carnegie who will celebrate on Nov. 16. They are the parents of Jason (Claire) Masko, Brandi (Adam) Cramer, John, Jr.(Kylee) and Christy. Peggy and John also have two grandchildren, Seth and Chloe.
• Tracy and Perry Schreiber of Carnegie will celebrate their 26th wedding anniversary on Nov. 19. They are the parents of Justin and Ashley.
• Happy birthday to Alva Mae (Scarfone) Spadafore who celebrates Nov. 18 from her family and extended family. Alva lives in the Carnegie Retirement Residence and is the mother of Kenny Sutton (Christine Turney), George (Cindy) Sutton and Cindy Peluso. She is the grandmother of Brittany, Kenny, Justin and Alex Sutton, Roderick and Nicolas Peluso, Jimmy and Alva Amanda Scisciani and the great-grandmother of Angelo and Americo Peluso, Antonio Scisciani, Brandon and Sebastian.
• Happy 17th birthday to Mackenzie Mangum of Carnegie who celebrates on Nov. 18. Mackenzie is the daughter of Jill (Bennett) and Christopher Mangum and has a brother Max.
• Birthdays this week include Frank Dawson III, Matt Walkowiak, Elizabeth Younger, Rebecca Godlove, Liz Krasousky, Bob Reiss, Brooke Mollica, Sharon Shidek, Kitty White, Natalie Hatcher, and Ben Bagnato.
• Diana (Unger) and Michael Clayton of Rosslyn Heights will celebrate their 16th wedding anniversary today. They are the parents of Katlyn, Zachary and Tyler.
• Zoey Petrocelly of Carnegie celebrates her 16th birthday on Nov. 18. Zoey is a sophomore at Carlynton High School.
Cindy Babish Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or [email protected].