Town Talk: Community members celebrate anniversaries, birthdays
Happy 30th wedding anniversary to Donna and Andrew Sieminski who celebrated on Nov. 5.
They are the parents of Joshua, Jennifer and Shawn and have one granddaughter Nikki Sieminski.
• Happy 42nd wedding anniversary to Diana (Kolb) and Fred Van Goor of Carnegie who will celebrate on Nov. 11. Diana and Fred are the parents of Karl (Stacy) Van Goor of Green Tree and Amanda (James) Woods of Glendale. They are blessed with three grandchildren, Allie, Addison and Anthony Van Goor.
• All are welcome to come and enjoy the St. Vincent Camerata of St. Vincent College, Latrobe, who will present a free concert entitled “Rejoice at the Sound of the Pipe.”
The show will be performed at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton in Carnegie on Sunday at 4 p.m. The program will feature a variety of sacred music in English, Latin and German for choir and organ.
• Happy 77th birthday to Audrey Teyssier of Glendale who celebrates Nov. 11. Audrey and her late husband Ray were married for 57 years before his passing this year. Audrey and Ray are the parents of five children, Robin (Herb) Feige, Raymond, Renea (Michael) Holden, Joan (Ken) Kundra and the late Marie (Ron) Catrain. Audrey has 10 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
• Happy 10th birthday to Elizabeth “Libby” Hertzler of Collier who celebrates on Nov. 11. She is the daughter of Jackie (Cantley) and Rick Hertzler and has a little sister, Hope Mae, and a little brother, Jackson James.
• Happy 24th anniversary to Jenny and Jack Bryan who celebrate on Nov. 10. They are the parents of Ben and Emily.
• Happy 17th birthday to Will Wharton of Ft. Pitt who celebrates on Nov. 12. Will is the son of Janey Eger and grandson of the late Norma and Paul Eger.
• Happy third birthday to Paige Marie Biernacki of South Fayette who celebrates on Nov. 11. Paige is the daughter of Kristie (Wilkeson) and Greg Biernacki and she has a big sister, Lauren Elizabeth, who will be 5 in February.
• Happy 36th wedding anniversary to Pattie and Bob Kormick of Crafton who celebrate on Nov. 11. They are the parents of one daughter, Robyn.
• Happy second wedding anniversary to Kelly (Sartori) and Matt Wilson who will celebrate on Nov. 9.
• Happy 30th birthday to J.R. Cornell who celebrates on Nov. 12. His surprise birthday party given by his wife Jenna was a big success.
• Mary Cay (Steinmetz) Dunmyer of Carnegie celebrates her birthday on Saturday. Mary Cay is the wife of Jack Dunmyer and they have three children, Nick (Stephanie), Kristen (Jeffrey) D’Eramo and Katie (David) Zinski. Mary Cay and Jack have five grandchildren, Ryan, Megan, Kylie, Isabella and Evelyn Grace.
• Happy Birthday wishes are being sent to Shelby Close at the University of Toledo who will celebrate her 21st on Nov. 7. She is the daughter of Kim and Jerry Close of Carnegie and her siblings are Jerrica, Jerry III and Delaney. They will all celebrate with Shelby when she comes home for Thanksgiving break.
• Happy birthday to Cynthia Adams Lum of Carnegie.
• Birthdays this week include Kristen Morris, Bill Cubic now of San Diego, Leah May Kennedy, Nancy Boyd, Father Bob Popichak, Father David Poecking, Charlie Dagnal, Ryan Carnahan, Dan Burns, John Pitrone, Allison Zyra and Amber Glowark.
• Jill Bryan celebrates another year today and her sister, Kelly Lewellyn, celebrates her birthday on Nov. 8. They are the daughters of Joan and the late Jack Bryan of Cubbage Hill.
• Bradford Enochs celebrates his first birthday on Nov. 11. He is the son of Drew and Brandon Enochs and grandson of Gale and Dr. Charles Sakai of Crafton. Bradford is the little brother of Charlie Jo Enochs.
• Cynthia Adams Lum celebrates another great year on Nov. 10, which is also the Marine Corps’ official birthday.
• Happy birthday to Dawn (Dombrowski) Wood who celebrates on Nov. 7 with her husband, Jim, daughter Kenley and family. Dawn is the daughter of Pat (Puleo) Ambrose (Dale) and Al (Mary) Dombrowski. Congrats to Jim who was just accepted into the MBA program at Waynesburg and will start in January.
• Thinking of you Amy Moore who celebrates her special day on Nov. 10 with her hubby Mark and daughter Rosemary.
• Rebeka Rose Ferris turns 3 on Nov. 12. She is the daughter of Jennifer and Jim Ferris of Brookline. Her grandparents are Lenora and George Rose of Bridgeville and Dianne and James Ferris of Brookline.
• Brandon Whitaker will celebrate his eighth birthday on Nov. 9. Brandon is the son of Alberta (Fiorentini) and Rich Whitaker of Bridgeville.
Cindy Babish Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or [email protected].