Drug, DUI cases recently handled by Judge Herbst in Monroeville
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Brady Glover, 33, of Butler on charges of possession of controlled substances and possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges were filed July 15.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Alisha Kubiak, 37, of Pitcairn on charges of aggravated harassment by prisoner, access device used to obtain property or service, tampering with physical evidence, theft by unlawful taking, receiving stolen property, disorderly conduct, promoting prostitution, possession of drug paraphernalia, harassment, criminal mischief and public drunkenness. Pitcairn police filed the charges Sept. 7.
- Kacee Walczak, 40, of Monroeville on charges of driving under the influence, exceeding 35 mph in an urban district by 25 mph and no headlights. Charges were filed July 6.
- Victor Diaz, 23, of Plum on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of controlled substances, possession of marijuana, driving under the influence, driving an unregistered vehicle and operating a vehicle without a valid inspection. Charges were filed May 25.
- Jamie Coulson, 25, of Greensburg on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence, operating a vehicle without required financial responsibility, operating a vehicle without required financial responsibility, disregard traffic lane, careless driving and failure to use safety belt. State police filed the charges April 11.
- Dominic Banks, 25, of East Pittsburgh on two counts of possession of controlled substances and four counts of possession with intent to deliver. Charges were filed Aug. 23.