Will Congress get guts on immigration?
How would U.S. congressmen answer these questions on immigration?
1. Will you vote against amnesty for illegal aliens, which puts people who violate our laws ahead of those who lawfully apply for entry?
2. Will you vote to repeal Ted Kennedy’s Diversity Visa Lottery, which admits 50,000 aliens per year, including those from countries sponsoring terrorism?
3. Will you vote to prohibit the State Department from negotiating a plan with Mexico to give Social Security benefits to illegal aliens?
4. Will you vote to cut federal funding to state universities that give lower in-state tuition to illegal aliens, or that cooperate with the foreign-student tracking system?
5. Will you vote to cut federal funding to cities that have “sanctuary” laws that prohibit local police from identifying and reporting illegal aliens to federal authorities?
6. Will you vote to stop the racket of smuggling very-pregnant aliens into the United States so they can give birth to their babies in the United States (thereby becoming immediately eligible for citizenship and welfare)?
7. Will you vote for a time-out on immigration until Homeland Security has a functioning computer system to track aliens through smart ID cards?
8. Will you vote to rescind Clinton’s Executive Order 13166, which requires anyone who receives federal funds (such as doctors and hospitals) to provide their services in foreign languages?