Video tour: A guide to Steelers training camp
Tribune-Review staff writer Madasyn Czebiniak has your 2018 Steelers’ training camp guide.
Watch the video for some tips on where to get autographs from the players, the best viewing spots and also what to do when the Steelers are on the practice field.
Players will report to the 53rd Steelers training camp at Saint Vincent College in Unity on Wednesday. The first public practice is the following day.
Here are some other scheduled events:
Steelers training camp details
Public practices at St. Vincent College on Chuck Noll Field:
• 2:55 p.m., July 26-30, Aug. 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11-14
Charity walk, July 28
• Second Annual Steelers Charity Walk to benefit The Chuck Noll Foundation for Brain Injury Research
• 9 a.m., 2 miles at Winnie Palmer Nature Trail
Training camp Mass, July 29
• 11:30 a.m., St. Vincent Basilica
• Open to the public, no tickets or reservations needed
Friday Night Lights at Latrobe Memorial Stadium, Aug. 3
• Noon-6 p.m.: Steelers Fest, featuring children’s games, Steelers legends, music and food
• 7 p.m. practice
• 9:15 p.m. fireworks
• Free parking in town
• Tickets are $5 for adults and $2 for children ages 5-12 and adults 66 and older. Children younger than 5 have free admission.
• Tickets can be purchased at the gate, or in advance by calling 724-539-4236, or by visiting the Greater Latrobe Athletic Office, Latrobe News Stand, Latrobe Parks and Recreation and the Latrobe School District Administration Building.